Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sag21 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/01 20:37:45 UTC

Apache Camel + Spring-WS Issue How to make sure acknowledgement reaches before response

1.Below Asynchoronus spring-ws application called from Camel.

    		<camel:route id="inputRequest">
        			<camel:from
uri="spring-ws:rootqname:{http://www.example.com/fgh}Application?endpointMapping=#endpointMapping"
/>
				<camel:to uri="bean:ApplicationEndpoint"/>
	 	</camel:route>
		<camel:route id ="jmsListener">
				<camel:from uri="weblogic:queue:jms/InboundQueue?mapJmsMessage=false"/>
				<camel:bean ref="ApplicationMDP" method="onMessage"/>
		</camel:route>
	</camelContext>

2. ApplicationEndpoint : It contains the validation information and once
done it will put information in the Queue.

3. After completion of step 2 it will return to client with 202
Acknowledgement automatically without any http post.

4. jmsListener/ApplicationMDP: It will look for any inbound message in queue
and start processing the request and finally after completing happy path we
do http post to send response to client.

Issue I am facing here is :
Sometime I heard from client they are receiving the Response before
Acknowledgement which causing big issue. I need some advice how we can make
sure Acknowledgment reaches
Before http post response. Appreciate your help in advance.

here is the reference for stackoverflow it may help someone.
apache-camel-spring-ws-issue-how-to-make-sure-acknowledgement-reaches-before-r
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35138760/apache-camel-spring-ws-issue-how-to-make-sure-acknowledgement-reaches-before-response>