Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by coder quill <co...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/10 03:52:19 UTC

query regarding gsoc 2019

Hello everyone,
 I am Rupali Kavale, student from University of Pune, India.
 I am interested in the project idea "Fineract codebase should pass PMD,
Findbugs and Checkstyle analysis" . I have some experience using these
tools so would like to contribute to this project in gsoc 2019.
It would be very helpful if I could get some relevant links like the
project's github link and some that could possibly help me.

Thanks & Regards
Rupali Kavale

Re: query regarding gsoc 2019

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Coder,

Welcome to our community.

I would urge you to take a look at these links.

This is to get you started as a contributor with Fineract CN: Link
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Contributor%27s+Zone>

   1. Getting Started Doc
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Getting+Started+Docs?src=contextnavpagetreemode

   2. Take Your First Steps
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Take+Your+First+Steps>
   3. Key Design Principles
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Key+Design+Principles>
   4. Coding Conventions
   <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Coding+Conventions>

These are the repositories: Apache Fineract
<https://github.com/search?q=org%3Aapache+fineract>

This is a link to how to import the microservices into Intellij - Link
<
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Importing+Fineract+CN+Microservices+Into+IntelliJ