Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/17 13:43:00 UTC

[ANN] JumpStart 5.3.2 released

Hi all,

JumpStart 5.3.2 is up and running. It features:

	* Examples of Web Services.
	* Improved previews.

These features are the result of your feedback. Please keep it coming!

It's running and ready to use in the usual place:

	 http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/

Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 5.3.2 released

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Peter. A lot of people have asked for it so I hope it helps.

Cheers,

Geoff

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.