Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2010/10/01 03:27:47 UTC

Re: Wicket Push for Java 5?

  Hi Rodolfo,

I think you would need two wicketstuff-push parents (one for java5 and
one for java6) each with a separate artifactid.

Like:

wicketstuff-core -> jdk-1.5-parent -> push-parent-jdk-1.5 -> containing
all but the cometd artifact
wicketstuff-core -> jdk-1.6-parent -> push-parent-jdk-1.6 -> containing
the comentd artifact.

If there is a dependency from the cometd artifact to the java 5 push
artifacts it can be resolved by building the java 5 artifacts first
(both in hudson and when the release is cut).

Regards,

Mike