Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/10/25 00:40:17 UTC

help setup runtime

Hi All,
Thank you for taking in my quiick two patches.
I have setup the source code and eclipse.
I updated the jira with all the info that I ran into.https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARGUS-8
I am curious to setup a running Argus with a CDH/HDP vm that is running hdfs, hbase and hive.And do a simple 'hello world' program or similar.
I appreciate, if you can spend some time with me, in person and also give an overview of Argus.What would be the best way ?I work in Redwood City ? I can stop at Hortonworks in Palo Alto, as it is on my way to work and back.If you are doing a meet up, please share details, I would show up ?
Thanking you.

With Regards
Sree