Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2006/12/01 16:12:06 UTC

import of ivy's code in SVN

Hi,

Xavier has created a JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1047
on 23/Nov/06 12:15 AM requesting to import the IVY codebase into SVN.

I am a SVN dummy, so even if I had proper karma, I would not know how to import the SVN dump.

Are there any volunteers who can help ?

Regards,

Antoine

Re: import of ivy's code in SVN

Posted by Mykel Alvis <my...@weirdness.com>.
That should just about cover it.

If anything goes wrong, feel free to quiz me.

--
I'm just an unfrozen caveman software developer.  I don't understand your
strange, "modern" ways.

Re: import of ivy's code in SVN

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

Re: import of ivy's code in SVN

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: import of ivy's code in SVN

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 01 Dec 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> wrote:

> I am a SVN dummy, so even if I had proper karma,

You don't, and I don't think any of the mentors have.  To import a
dump it takes more than just write access to the repo.

Stefan