Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <de...@me.com> on 2009/12/14 18:22:57 UTC

Request for Comments: Board Report Dec 2009

I have a draft for the Dec 2009 OFBiz Board Report ready here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2009-12

If there is anything anyone would like to add, or correct, or whatever, please let me know! I'll be submitting it later today.

Thanks,
-David

Re: Request for Comments: Board Report Dec 2009

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Yes David, I have received your email. :-)
I will reply you soon.

Thanks!

--
Ashish

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
Ashish,

Re: [OT]Re: Request for Comments: Board Report Dec 2009

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Poisoned gift? ;o)

Jacques

From: "Raj Saini" <ra...@gmail.com>

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
Please note that this is just one person's opinion.

-David

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <de...@me.com>

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
David,

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Adam,

you should have received an email about this today a couple of hours ago.

Jacopo

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Adam Heath wrote:
> David E Jones wrote:
>> I have a draft for the Dec 2009 OFBiz Board Report ready here:
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2009-12
>>
>> If there is anything anyone would like to add, or correct, or whatever, please let me know! I'll be submitting it later today.
>
> Hmm, I wasn't aware that I was now a PMC member.  Was an email sent to
> me, and I just missed it?

Yes, an email was sent. Congratulations!

Re: Request for Comments: Board Report Dec 2009

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Happy to have you with us Adam

Jacques

From: "Adam Heath" <do...@brainfood.com>

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1

thank you David.

Jacopo

Posted by "risalitim@gmail.com" <ri...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks
Marco

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi David,

> The CI server is now in use to test builds and we are working on
> getting the automated tests to run there as well

The automated tests are being run on the CI server, the only issue
currently outstanding is getting the failure notifications sent to the
dev list.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media