Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2002/12/02 12:33:20 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Use a unified avalon-dev mailing list (and avalon-user remains separate)

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 10:56, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> The vote is about unifying all avalon dev lists to a single avalon-dev list.
> The avalon-user mailing list will remain.

<snip/>

> +1 nicolaken, neeme, leosutic, leosimons, mcconnell,
>     bloritsch, stefano, giacomo
> +0 crafterm
> -0
> -1 hammant, leif
>
> Since (my fault) the mail subject and content has got people confused,
> and since it's possible that I have counted wrong, please check the
> above partial results and if you still want, cast a vote or rectify.

I stated:

"
-0 for complete merge
+1 for merging avalon-apps into avalon-phoenix-dev
"

so the rectified list is:

+1 nicolaken, neeme, leosutic, mcconnell,
     bloritsch, stefano, giacomo
+0 crafterm
-0 leosimons
-1 hammant, leif