Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de> on 2007/06/05 14:10:41 UTC

No images displayed in the CasEditor

Hi Jörn,

I'm able to run the CasEditor but I don't see the nice images you have
in your documentation...
Please see the screen shot on my homespace how it looks for me.

http://people.apache.org/~mbaessler/CasEditor/CASEditor.jpg

Maybe there is something wrong in my setup. I use the Maven install
build of the CasEditor and copy the plugin to my eclipse plugin
directory. To start the CasEditor
I use the provided launch configuration file from the CasEditor project.
Is there anything else to do?

BTW: Is it possible that you provide an example project as zip that can
be imported to the CasEditor to play with?

-- Michael

Re: No images displayed in the CasEditor

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Jörn Kottmann wrote:
>> BTW: Is it possible that you provide an example project as zip that
>> can be imported to the CasEditor to play with?
>
> I have already one, but I was not sure how to add it to the sandbox.
I would suggest to just add the zip file with the sample project content
to a new top level directory (samples) similar to the src folder. I
would not add it to the
src/test/resources folder since it is not used in any automated test.

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
> I'm able to run the CasEditor but I don't see the nice images you
> have in your documentation...
> Please see the screen shot on my homespace how it looks for me.

Currently the icons are not included in the apache sandbox repository.
The icons you see are from the tango icon project. It was questionable
if the license are compatible so I did not committed them.

The icons in the outline view to modify the annotation spans are created
by me, so I will send them in as patch.

> BTW: Is it possible that you provide an example project as zip that
> can be imported to the CasEditor to play with?

I have already one, but I was not sure how to add it to the sandbox.

Please let me know what you think should be improved. If you
encounter bugs just
create a jira issue and I will then send in a patch.

Jörn