Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard <hl...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/09 19:09:49 UTC

[Tapestry Central] Formos in the news

I may no longer work at Formos, but I'm still pleased to see a nice
writeup about Formos and StreamBank. StreamBank is an application that
helps land owners and The Freshwater Trust work to improve stream
health and water quality across Oregon. The article doesn't state this,
but StreamBank is written in Tapestry (it started as Tapestry 4 and was
ported to Tapestry 5).

--
Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 9/09/2009 10:06:00 AM

Re: [Tapestry Central] Formos in the news

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
blogger.com should include a link to the article with the mail it sends.
http://tapestryjava.blogspot.com/2009/09/formos-in-news.html

http://columbian.com/article/20090906/BIZ01/709069998/

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Howard,
>
> Do you have a link to the article?
>
> --
> Kevin
>

> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Howard <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I may no longer work at Formos, but I'm still pleased to see a nice
> > writeup about Formos and StreamBank. StreamBank is an application that
> > helps land owners and The Freshwater Trust work to improve stream
> > health and water quality across Oregon. The article doesn't state this,
> > but StreamBank is written in Tapestry (it started as Tapestry 4 and was
> > ported to Tapestry 5).
> >
> > --
> > Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 9/09/2009 10:06:00 AM

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

Re: [Tapestry Central] Formos in the news

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Howard,