Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Bob Hays, Computer Geek" <pu...@earthlink.net> on 2005/09/03 17:21:14 UTC

[ANN] JNLP ant task and some loggers

I finally had time to put a basic kit together for some ant stuff I¹ve been
using for a year or more.  Inside is an ant task to grab a file via the href
in some of the JNLP file tags and update the sizes automatically, and then
some loggers, most interestingly an RSS logger, a Jabber logger and a
LoggerFactory that will invoke a set of loggers serially.  Here¹s the link:

http://www.alephnaught.com/Ant/index.html

The source is included in the jar file.

Have fun! - Bob
--
Bob Hays, Computer Geek
http://www.alephnaught.com

"The strongest desire is neither love nor hate. It is one person's need to
change another person's copy."
-- Gilbert Cranberg, Columbia Journalism Review