Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org> on 2003/11/24 17:23:50 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [PROPOSAL] emeritus committers?

With 6 binding +1s [Rodney Waldhoff, David Graham, Yoav Shapira, Martin
Cooper, Gary Gregory, Robert Burrell Donkin] and no -1s, this vote has
passed.

As noted in the thread, Arun and Ted
have been otherwise active, so that leaves the following 14 committers
being moved to emeritus status:

> arron - Arron Bates
> conor - Conor MacNeill
> dsale - Doug Sale
> dwinterfeldt - David Winterfeldt
> hammant - Paul Hammant
> jariw - jariw AT hyperlink-interactive DOT co DOT uk
> jefft - Jeff Turner
> marcsaeg - Marc Saegesser
> mas - Michael Smith
> nacho - Ignacio J. Ortega
> noel - Noel J. Bergman
> paulo - Paulo Gaspar
> serge - Serge Knystautas
> vmassol - Vincent Massol

I can set up the emeritus committers page today, but I don't think I've
got karma for modifying the avail file.  Can someone volunteer to take
care of the avail file?

--
- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>

Re: [RESULT] Re: [PROPOSAL] emeritus committers?

Posted by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org>.
Updated.  See <http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/contributors.html>.

Can someone remove the following 12 names from the avail file for
jakarta-commons (not -sandbox, just commons)

Thanks.

Re: [RESULT] Re: [PROPOSAL] emeritus committers?

Posted by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org>.
Ok.  I just committed the xdoc changes, but I'll fix 'em.

The new list to remove from the avail file is:

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Rodney Waldhoff wrote:
> With 6 binding +1s [Rodney Waldhoff, David Graham, Yoav Shapira, Martin
> Cooper, Gary Gregory, Robert Burrell Donkin] and no -1s, this vote has
> passed.
>
> As noted in the thread, Arun and Ted
> have been otherwise active, so that leaves the following 14 committers
> being moved to emeritus status:
>>arron - Arron Bates
>>conor - Conor MacNeill
>>dsale - Doug Sale
>>dwinterfeldt - David Winterfeldt
>>hammant - Paul Hammant
>>jariw - jariw AT hyperlink-interactive DOT co DOT uk
>>jefft - Jeff Turner
>>marcsaeg - Marc Saegesser
>>mas - Michael Smith
>>nacho - Ignacio J. Ortega
>>noel - Noel J. Bergman
>>paulo - Paulo Gaspar
>>serge - Serge Knystautas
>>vmassol - Vincent Massol

Sorry, I thought there were provisions for newly added committers who
hadn't committed yet.

Noel and I were just made committers a couple of months ago, and I don't
think should be moved to emeritus.

--
Serge Knystautas
President