Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/07 09:14:44 UTC

How to customize "pre-archive" directory?

Hello,
I'm using customized project directory structure.
To standard Maven Web application project, when run "mvn package",
a folder generated at directory target, the folder includes all of
files/dirs would be archived to war file.
I call the folder pre-archived directory :D
I customized three parameters in maven-war-plugin,
<configuration>
	<webappDirectory>src/webapp</webappDirectory>
	<warSourceDirectory>src/webapp</warSourceDirectory>
	<outputDirectory>target</outputDirectory>
</configuration>
and then Maven regards src/webapp as pre-archived directory, that's not my
want.
But I don't find which parameter is used for setting pre-archived directory
:(

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang

Re: How to customize "pre-archive" directory?

Posted by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hello Max,
Thanks!
I was confused by the two parameters.
Now, I use following format scripts,
<configuration>
	<webappDirectory>target/${artifactId}</webappDirectory>
	<warSourceDirectory>src/webapp</warSourceDirectory>
	<outputDirectory>target</outputDirectory>
</configuration>

I have to say that using customized directory structure is a trouble :D

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang

Posted by Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com>.

Posted by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com>.