Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Henri Delbrouck <he...@skynet.be> on 2005/08/19 19:33:59 UTC

mygaces and DisplayTags

Has anybody already used the well known DisplayTags tag lib with MyFaces
1.0.9.

Thanks for any info.

I would like to use the export capabilities provided by DisplayTags.

Henri Delbrouck

Re: mygaces and DisplayTags

Posted by Matt Raible <li...@raibledesigns.com>.
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg04412.html

;-)

Matt

Re: mygaces and DisplayTags

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Henri,

well perhaps you also like to look at theses ajax myfaces components:

http://smirnov.org.ru/myfaces-ajax/ajax.jsf

On 8/19/05, Henri Delbrouck <he...@skynet.be> wrote:

> Has anybody already used the well known DisplayTags tag lib with MyFaces
> 1.0.9.
>

> Thanks for any info.
>

> I would like to use the export capabilities provided by DisplayTags.
>

> Henri Delbrouck

Matthias Wessendorf