Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/21 22:29:59 UTC

Please try tonight's Nightly Build

Folks,

With Glen and Tom's latest changes...We are REALLY close to getting the release out. So please
pound on latest cvs or tonight's nightly build to iron out any last minute glitches. If you find
anything, please post to axis-dev@ mailing list and/or bugzilla (http://nagoya.apache.org). As you
may know, Glen is the release manager for this release and he will determine the release
schedule...

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://search.yahoo.com

Re: Please try tonight's Nightly Build

Posted by Kevin Jones <kj...@develop.com>.
I haven't tried this nightly but I haven't seen any fixes for bug 19955.
I'm not sure how Axis is tested against other servers but with this bug
I'm not sure how it would work.

Can somebody confirm, or not, the behaviour I see and possibly suggest a
fix. As I mention in the bug this seems to be linked to the fix for bug
17746,

Thanks,

Kevin Jones

Posted by Kevin Jones <kj...@develop.com>.