Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by "Muhammad F. Taufiq" <fa...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/30 13:53:05 UTC

Committing notes without paragraph outputs

Hi,

We are working on Zeppelin with GitNotebookRepo to use version control. We would like to omit some fields from the note json files when they are committed, for e.g. dateUpdated, dateStarted,  dateFinished, status, code, data, etc. The reason behind this is that we do not want to check in paragraph output when committing a note as it may contain confidential information and also want to avoid creating unnecessary diffs after a user runs a note.

What is the best way to acheive this?

Re: Committing notes without paragraph outputs

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Currently, zeppelin will write paragraph output to note file, but I think
it make sense to provide an option to omit paragraph output when write to
note file, please create a ticket for it.

Muhammad F. Taufiq <fa...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月31日周二 上午12:05写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang