Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/04/17 23:46:37 UTC

XMLEncoder/XMLdecoder tests

Hi,

Anyone know how the mx.rpc.soap classes were tested at Adobe? I can see a basic web service test in mustalla but I would of expected something more for these classes.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: XMLEncoder/XMLdecoder tests

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I think we had a soap service on some server.  Can we run a soap service on
Adobe hardware?  Technically, JIRA has a SOAP_RPC.  Maybe we could modify
the tests to grab old JIRA bugs or something like that.

I'm pretty sure these tests are excluded somehow.  Maybe in the
mustella.properties or ExcludeListXXX.txt

-Alex

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team