Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org> on 2017/06/02 19:59:19 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] HTrace-4.3.0-incubating RC3

Vote passes with +3
* Masatake Iwasaki
* Elliott Clark
* Colin McCabe

Will submit to IPMC shortly.

Apologies for letting this slip for so long; other schedules got in the way
of being able to work on this.

Posted by Raam Rosh-Hai <ra...@findhotel.net>.
Thank you everybody, really nice to see this progressing

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.