Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Paul Johnston <pa...@pentest.co.uk> on 2011/10/11 17:58:26 UTC

Two BCEL questions

Hi,

A couple of questions, I hope some BCEL experts can help me with!

1) LocalVariableTable.getLocalVariable
this takes a "pc" parameter, but where do I get that from? I have a
StoreInstruction and the InstructionHandle.

2) How do I get the source line where a Method is defined?
I can get the line of the first instruction, but struggling for the
actual definition.

Thanks,

Paul

--
Pentest - When a tick in the box is not enough

Paul Johnston - IT Security Consultant / Tiger SST
Pentest Limited - ISO 9001 (cert 16055) / ISO 27001 (cert 558982)

Office: +44 (0) 161 233 0100
Mobile: +44 (0) 7817 219 072

Email policy: http://www.pentest.co.uk/legal.shtml#emailpolicy
Registered Number: 4217114 England & Wales
Registered Office: 26a The Downs, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2PU, UK