Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@t-online.de> on 2005/11/23 22:05:17 UTC

[ANN][configuration] 1.2RC2 available

In preparation of a 1.2 release of commons-configuration we have created
a second release candidate. Source and binary distributions can be found at

http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.2RC2/

The updated web site for this release candidate is available here:

http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.2RC2-docs/

There are minor changes between this release candidate and the one
before: A bug (BZ ticket 37486) was reported and fixed. The complete
list of changes since the 1.1 release can be found at

http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.2RC2-docs/changes-report.html

Because the first release candidate is out for a while now and only one
issue was reported, I am going to call out a vote for the final release
soon.

Oliver
for the commons-configuration team