Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/04 01:29:19 UTC

2013 reporting

Maybe it's been a long day, but I'm puzzled about how my predecessors
have added new years to the table on the front page without some very
fiddly text editing. Is there shortcut I'm missing, or should I just
copy the text into emacs and rectangle it into shape?

Re: 2013 reporting

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:14 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Maybe it's been a long day, but I'm puzzled about how my predecessors
>> have added new years to the table on the front page without some very
>> fiddly text editing...
>
> Just did it for you, http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FrontPage is now
> good until 2017 - copy the block into a text editor, replace 2008 with
> 2013, 2009 with 2014 and so on, took me about 42 seconds ;-)

I had this feeling that 5 minutes of thought with a working brain
would solve the puzzle.

Thanks.

Re: 2013 reporting

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.