Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jasper Michalczik <ja...@gmx.net> on 2004/06/06 22:48:46 UTC

xopus as xml editor + cocoon and webdav

Hello everybody,

can anyone point me to information about how to use the xopus editor
integrated in cocoon? Currently I'm using altovas authentic browser
edition which is able to save to a webdav folder. With xopus I read that
it is necessary to have a datadriver, but where do I get that and how
can I integrate it into Tomcat/Cocoon?

(I yet don't want to use Lenya, cause I got a site running and I don't
want to change the architecture, just planning to change the editor)

Thanks,

Jasper Michalczik

Re: xopus as xml editor + cocoon and webdav

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 06.06.2004 22:48, Jasper Michalczik wrote:

> can anyone point me to information about how to use the xopus editor
> integrated in cocoon? Currently I'm using altovas authentic browser
> edition which is able to save to a webdav folder. With xopus I read that
> it is necessary to have a datadriver, but where do I get that and how
> can I integrate it into Tomcat/Cocoon?
>
> (I yet don't want to use Lenya, cause I got a site running and I don't
> want to change the architecture, just planning to change the editor)

But asking on lenya list how to integrate xopus should lead to better
results.

Joerg