Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2020/07/06 14:00:08 UTC

The Benchmarker

Hi,

I was asked to add Struts2 to the set of available frameworks [1]. I
prepared a simple demo which is using JSPs to emulate requested
behaviour. This gave me an inspiration to create a better way to
implement such apps - not everybody uses JSPs. I came up with a
PlainResult [2] - a pure Java based solution to create a response. I
would like to compare how this change will impact the performance.
Struts2 is on 158 place for now.

[1] https://github.com/the-benchmarker/web-frameworks/pull/3005
[2] https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/422

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: The Benchmarker

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
wt., 7 lip 2020 o 16:40 Yasser Zamani <ya...@apache.org> napisał(a):

> Cool! Do they provide profiling analysis to find out how and where to
> improve?

Nope, but maybe someday :)

Regards

Re: The Benchmarker