Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Shaheedur Haque (shahhaqu)" <sh...@cisco.com> on 2015/04/10 06:27:12 UTC

Quotas and Stratos

Hi all,

The IaaS will typically have a quota mechanism, e.g. for virtual CPUs. What does Stratos do to enforce this, e.g. what happens when the autoscaler would like to push beyond the configured limit?

Thanks, Shaheed

P.S. Apologies if this has been asked before, but I cannot find a searchable archive for this mailer...or a newsgroup.

Re: Quotas and Stratos

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
A good point Shaheed! I think we could use quota information if the quota
is reached before reaching the configured maximum. May be not the other way
around.

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2