Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net> on 2011/06/07 14:35:54 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Maven License Verifier Plugin - Release 0.4

Hi Karl,

I'm interested in what your plugin does, but really wonder why it wouldn't
better fit into an enforcer rule.
What do you think?

Did you create a dedicated plugin on purpose, and if so, what what was the
rationale?

Thanks a lot.

Baptiste

2011/5/7 Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>

> Hi to all,
>
> I'm pleased to announce a new release of the Maven License Verifier Plugin.
>
> The Maven License Verifier Plugin site is available here:
> http://khmarbaise.github.com/Maven-License-Verifier-Plugin/
>
> The issue tracker can be found here:
> https://github.com/khmarbaise/Maven-License-Verifier-Plugin/issues
>
> The source code of the plugin:
> https://github.com/khmarbaise/Maven-License-Verifier-Plugin
>
> Example Link of a generated report to get an impression how it looks like:
> http://khmarbaise.github.com/mlvp-example/licenseverifierreport.html
>
> The Plugin is avaiable via Maven Central under the following coordinates:
>
> <plugin>
>  <groupId>com.soebes.maven.plugins.mlv</groupId>
>  <artifactId>maven-license-verifier-plugin</artifactId>
>  <version>0.4</version>
> </plugin>
>
> Release Notes:
> - Now you can define an artifact which contains the licenses
>  definition. See the configuration documentation for details.
>

> http://khmarbaise.github.com/Maven-License-Verifier-Plugin/configuration.html
>
> If you have any kind of problems, questions, ideas for new functions etc.
> don't hesitate to contact me via the mailing list or directly.
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
> --
> SoftwareEntwicklung Beratung Schulung    Tel.: +49 (0) 2405 / 415 893
> Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
> Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
> 52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !