Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ilan Yaniv <Il...@timetoknow.org> on 2009/01/26 19:44:54 UTC

svn-populate-node-origins-index

How do I execute this program?

I have downloaded this c file. How do I make it run?
Should I keep this file after execution anywhere?

Thanks

Ilan Yaniv
Configuration Management
Phone: 03-7534333 ext. 5873
Ilan.Yaniv@timetoknow.org

RE: svn-populate-node-origins-index

Posted by Ilan Yaniv <Il...@timetoknow.org>.
I am not sure that I got it right.
1) I do svnadmin upgrade.
2) Then I open command line and run the svn-populate-node-origins-index
with the path for each repository, and since I have 3 repositories I
choose all 3 of them?

Ilan

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
Please keep replies on-list.