Posted to npanday-users@incubator.apache.org by Fabi <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/12 22:51:13 UTC

Re: visual studio 2012

Is tthere a (nightly) released msi artifact (maybe) somewhere in jenkins
worksapce you could please link or the homepage so beta testers can easily
support the testing process?

Re: visual studio 2012

Posted by Fabi <fa...@gmail.com>.
Maybe in this folder?
https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/snapshots/org/apache/npanday/npanday-installer/1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/

Would be great you can link a "Greatest but latest" donwload link for the
msu on your homepage, like jenkins project does for jenkins.war