Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ghullam Mohiyudin <gh...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/05 16:23:27 UTC

Kafka

Hi ,
I read the information about kafka. Now i want to create a degree final
project using kafka. Can you please tell me that kafka have free edition ?
Thanking You..!!

--

*Ghullam Mohiyuddin Chishtti *

Re: Kafka

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <br...@confluent.io>.
Hi Ghullam,

Apache Kafka is open source. See license under
https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/LICENSE

Best,
Bruno

Re: Kafka