Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dr. Michael Stehmann" <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de> on 2014/06/21 22:10:36 UTC

T-Dose 2014

Hello,

T-DOSE is a free and yearly event held in The Netherlands to promote use
and development of Free Software. During this event Free Software
projects, developers and visitors can exchange ideas and knowledge. This
years event will be held on 25 and 26 October 2014 at the Fontys
University of Applied Science in Eindhoven.

It's a event with a familial ambience, but import for The Netherlands.

We have participate in this years Call for Projects. We expect to get a
positive answer on our request for a booth (like in the last year).

We invite you to join our booth team.

It would be good too, if we can get a printer template for flyers in
dutch language.

Regards
Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Project stand request,
Datum: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 12:37:49 +0200 (CEST)
Von: jpsaman@t-dose.org
An: anwalt@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de

Dear mikeadvo, Thank you for requesting a project stand at T-DOSE. Your
request will be reviewed and assigned when there is room for your stand.
Kind
regards, T-DOSE organisation. w: www.t-dose.org