Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2008/01/31 08:24:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release preferences 1.0.1

Hi,

I've compiled the release candidate for our first official preferences
release (1.0.1) and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix/prefs/

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory. md5
and sha1 files are maven generated.

So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours.

Thanks
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release preferences 1.0.1

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards and Thanks
Felix

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Ok, I'll close this vote again and recut a new release.

I'll wait with cutting a new release until the votes for the other
components are over.

Thanks
Carsten

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
> Richard S. Hall wrote:
> > Unless I am missing something, this bundle contains code from the OSGi
> > Alliance, but does not include them in the NOTICE file...
> >
> :( yes, you're right - do you think that this is a showstopper and I
> should cut a new release?

I would be in favour of that...

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release preferences 1.0.1

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Richard S. Hall wrote:
>> Unless I am missing something, this bundle contains code from the
>> OSGi Alliance, but does not include them in the NOTICE file...
>>
> :( yes, you're right - do you think that this is a showstopper and I
> should cut a new release?

Probably easier. Sucks. But at least we are getting lots of practice
releasing subprojects now. :-)

We went from releasing no subproject releases to having a constant
stream of subproject releases. Hopefully, we can keep that up and get
each subproject going on its own independent release cycle, since it
will create a lot more visible activity. Next we just have to figure out
how to set up a Felix OBR repo for all of them...

-> richard

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
On 31/01/2008, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've compiled the release candidate for our first official preferences
> release (1.0.1) and put it up here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix/prefs/
>
> The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory. md5
> and sha1 files are maven generated.

+1 signatures and checksums OK, sources pass RAT, bundle looks good

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: [VOTE] Release preferences 1.0.1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.