Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Dariusz Małyszko <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/22 17:26:37 UTC

Fediz SimpleWeb demo problem

Hello,

I have the following problem with Fediz installation. I am trying to start
SimpleWeb application from examples given in distribution code. I follow
instruction given in

http://janbernhardt.blogspot.com/2015/01/single-logout-with-fediz-ws-federation.html

it means I have created

- Fediz-idp, Fediz-idp-sts on one instance of Tomcat 7.0.36
- SimpleWeb 1 application on second Tomcat instance
- SimpleWeb2 application on the third Tomcat instance

The following commands are correct

https://localhost:8443/fedizhelloworld/FederationMetadata/2007-06/FederationMetadata.xml

GET https://localhost:9443/fediz-idp/services/rs/idps

But when issuing command

https://localhost:8443/fedizhelloworld/secure/fedservlet

redirection to https://localhost:9443/fediz-idp/federation......

gives the following error

*ype* Exception report

*message* *Request processing failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.webflow.execution.FlowExecutionException: Exception
thrown in state 'showIDPList' of flow 'signinRequest'*

*description* *The server encountered an internal error that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.*

*exception*

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request
processing failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.webflow.execution.FlowExecutionException:
Exception thrown in state 'showIDPList' of flow 'signinRequest'
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:978)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:857)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:624)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:842)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:731)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
	org.apache.cxf.fediz.service.idp.service.security.GrantedAuthorityEntitlements.doFilter(GrantedAuthorityEntitlements.java:99)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
	org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
	org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
	org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
	org.apache.cxf.fediz.service.idp.STSPortFilter.doFilter(STSPortFilter.java:74)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
	org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:344)
	org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:261)
	org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:85)
	org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)

How to correct this problem?

Best regards

Re: Fediz SimpleWeb demo problem

Posted by Dariusz Małyszko <ja...@gmail.com>.
after POSTing into https://localhost:9443/fediz-idp/services/rs/applications
in order to register fedizhelloworld2, I got the following result as in
enclosed screenshot - unauthorized access.

Best regards,
Dariusz Małyszko

AW: Fediz SimpleWeb demo problem

Posted by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com>.