Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kamil Wasilewski <ka...@polidea.com> on 2020/01/02 13:54:55 UTC

Re: Performance drops in Python PortableRunner tests

Robert, you can find the pipeline of this particular test here:
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/sdks/python/apache_beam/testing/load_tests/pardo_test.py
.

The documentation for running this kind of tests, including how to set up a
Flink cluster, is on CWIKI:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Contribution+Testing+Guide#ContributionTestingGuide-TestsofCoreApacheBeamOperations
.
Hope this helps.