Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/13 01:11:55 UTC

[VOTE] release of MyFaces Test 1.0.6

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0.6 release of Apache
MyFaces Test out.

Note these artifacts are necessary to start the release of
Myfaces Core 2.2.1.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.test" v1.0.6  [1]

The artifacts are deployed to nexus repository [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Please take a look at the "1.0.6" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1000/org/apache/myfaces/test/
    https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/myfaces/test/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfacestest106binsrc
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310951&version=12326250

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Test 1.0.6

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Hazem Saleh

Author of Pro JSF and HTML5 book:
http://www.amazon.com/Pro-JSF-HTML5-Building-Components/dp/1430250100/

Author of JavaScript Unit Testing book:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1782160620/

Co-author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets) book:
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

DeveloperWorks Contributing Author
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/hazem/entry/ibm_developerworks_contributing_author?lang=en_us

An Apache committer, IBMer, and a technical speaker

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hazems

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Test 1.0.6

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,
Jakob