Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Emily Jiang <em...@googlemail.com> on 2011/04/18 18:53:24 UTC

How to create a submenu in CMS

Does anyone know how to create a submenu using CMS? I am trying to add a
submenu 'tools' under 'documenation' in Apache Aries web site. I have /tools
directory and tools.mdtext created under the directory of 'documenation'. I
cannot make 'tools' show up as a menu item under 'documentation'. Is there
anything else I should do? Google around CMS but did not find anything
useful:(.

--
Thanks
Emily

Re: How to create a submenu in CMS

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com>.
On 19/04/2011 22:19, Emily Jiang wrote:
> Thanks Zoe. Updated the navigation.mdtext. It does not seem to work:-(. I
> just added the following lines into navigation.mdtext:

> Did I miss anything?
> Thanks

It seems to be working perfectly on the staged build. Did you fix it
after you sent the note?

Zoe

Posted by Emily Jiang <em...@googlemail.com>.

--