Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Venkat Veludandi <vv...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/04 00:05:26 UTC

exception=Cannot create property=seed_provider for JavaBean=org.apache.c assandra.config.Config@6de1dadb

Good afternoon.
I downloaded Solandra from github and trying to run Solandra. I get an
exception about creating seed_provider.
I have attached cassandra.yaml for reference. Could you please let me know
what could be the problem with yaml.

Thanks
Venkat

Re: exception=Cannot create property=seed_provider for JavaBean=org.apache.c assandra.config.Config@6de1dadb

Posted by Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>.
Hello!

I think you should ask that question on Solandra mailing list as your issue is not connected directly to Solr, at least in my opinion :)

 Rafał Kuć
 Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch - ElasticSearch