Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 12:39:21 UTC

CI for geronimo

Is there a running CI/buildserver setup for Geronimo?

If not i like to setup Jenkins for Javamail and Specs CI builds.
Maybe also xbean needs a CI setup?

Thanks
Hendrik

--
Hendrik Saly (salyh, hendrikdev22)
@hendrikdev22

Re: CI for geronimo

Posted by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com>.
connectivity should be fine because its running on build.a.o
see https://builds.apache.org/job/Geronimo-Specs-trunk/4/jdk=JDK%201.7%20(latest),label=ubuntu/console

On my local mac its running fine.

Thanks
Hendrik