Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by jjmbconquista <jj...@yahoo.com.br> on 2008/09/10 14:40:51 UTC

content application

I am trying to access the clip of a content and get an error

see this:

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/content/control/clipFindLayout?contentId=WRAP_ARTICLE&drDataResourceId=WRAP_ARTICLE&viewSize=50&viewIndex=0&entityName=

The Following Errors Occurred:

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Problems
processing event: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find
resource bundle [ContentErrorUiLabel] in the locale [en] (Could not find
resource bundle [ContentErrorUiLabel] in the locale [en])

someone has idea?

Re: content application

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I had a look but no solution so far (the pb I looked for is : entityname is empty in the clip URL)

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: content application

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@hlmksw.com>
> Fixed, rev 693881. But it looks like there are more problems with it and I don't have the time to fix them. Maybe someone can jump
> in and help.

I will have a look tomorrow

Jacques

Re: content application