Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Chris Wolf <cw...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 23:35:46 UTC

How do we have the "log:" component log to a file?

I notice all kinds of options for the log compenent, except for how to
log to a file, as opposed to stdout:
http://camel.apache.org/log.html

I'm sure I'm some obvious piece of documentation on that, but I just
can't find it...
Any help?

Thanks,

Chris

Re: How do we have the "log:" component log to a file?

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
The log component utilizes whatever underlying logging mechanism you are
using, like log4j or logback, etc. For log4j just google something like
org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender and you'll find config options to add
to log4j.properties.

--
Cheers,
Jon