Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2021/04/01 19:21:46 UTC

[BUILD-UNSTABLE]: Job 'james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [3]'

BUILD-UNSTABLE: Job 'james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [3]':

Check console output at "<a href="https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/james/job/ApacheJames-Website/job/PR-3/3/">james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [3]</a>"

[BUILD-UNSTABLE]: Job 'james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [6]'

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
BUILD-UNSTABLE: Job 'james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [6]':

Check console output at "<a href="https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/james/job/ApacheJames-Website/job/PR-3/6/">james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [6]</a>"

Re: [BUILD-UNSTABLE]: Job 'james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [5]'

Posted by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org>.
Hi Jean,

Le 02/04/2021 à 02:52, Jean Helou a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry about the spam, I opened a PR to try and improve the build flow for
> james documentation to try and get the staged documentation published
> automatically after each build of james project.

I think we need to update James site asf.yml to report github comments
in the JIRA worklog just like we do for other projects, this will
efficiently reduce the spam. I opened
https://github.com/apache/james-site/pull/6 regqrding this.

> Unfortunately the Jenkinsfile currently in the staging branch of james-site
> is out of date (the JDK name has changed) and It took me these 5 tries to
> realize that none of the changes I was making to the Jenkinsfile were
> accounted for because:
>
> ‘Jenkinsfile’ has been modified in an untrusted revision
>

> I'm not sure what the best way to proceed is : this limitation can be
> disabled (would be easiest since I may have further adjustments to make),
> or an official apache committer can push to an alternate PR to get it to
> build with the changes.
> Note that in this change I have also changed the email notifications to
> only notify the list for the live and staging branches and notify the
> requester for other branches.

I opened a branch  from my fork where I will mirror changes on your
branch. This will allow modifications to be trusted.

CF: https://github.com/apache/james-site/pull/5

BTW you have q groovy error to fix ;-)

Posted by Jean Helou <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
BUILD-UNSTABLE: Job 'james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [5]':

Check console output at "<a href="https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/james/job/ApacheJames-Website/job/PR-3/5/">james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [5]</a>"

[BUILD-UNSTABLE]: Job 'james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [4]'

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
BUILD-UNSTABLE: Job 'james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [4]':

Check console output at "<a href="https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/james/job/ApacheJames-Website/job/PR-3/4/">james/ApacheJames-Website/PR-3 [PR-3] [4]</a>"