Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com> on 2004/09/23 11:48:48 UTC

Re: [SpamAssassin Wiki] Updated: InstallingOnWindows

>  (Note: someone may want to address
> [http://it.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=122734&cid=10320250 these
> complaints] about this document.)

I did post a response in
http://it.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=122734&cid=10325272 [Anyone got
some spare mod points? :-) ].

There is one issue I missed and I would like someone who can install
SpamAssassin on a Windows machine to confirm something for me as I am
temporarily Windows-deprived while my laptop is being repaired.

The slashdot post complains about the complexity of the steps the Wiki
page lists for generating the HTML doc files.

Near as I can tell

 nmake text_html_doc

should be all that is required and would work under Windows.

Can someone please verify that and then we can update the Wiki?

Thanks,

 -- sidney