Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Pavan Pothuraju <Pa...@Agilisys.co.uk> on 2003/03/07 08:08:22 UTC

ERROR while calling from ASP code - kindly its URGENT

Below is the error I encounter

ns1:Server.userException error '80004005'
/holidays/paymentdetails.asp, line 496

the line in the ASP is
	inXMLStream =
soapClient.getNewSessionId(branded_name,ServiceType,CStr(cgi_tfrSessionId),C
Str(cgi_SessionId),CStr(cgi_touropcode),CStr(cgi_deptcode),CStr(cgi_destcode
),CStr(cgi_deptDate),CStr(cgi_adult),CStr(cgi_child),CStr(cgi_infant),CStr(c
gi_nights),CStr(cgi_accomName),CStr(cgi_resortName),CStr(cgi_boardBasis),"",
"",CStr(cgi_deptcode),CStr(LeadPassXML),CStr(AddPassXML),CStr(cgi_cctxtCardh
older), CStr(cgi_sltCardType), CStr(cgi_cctxtCardnumber),
CStr(cgi_cctxtValidfrom), CStr(cgi_cctxtExpirydate), CStr(cgi_totalCost),
CStr(cgi_cctxtAdd1), CStr(cgi_cctxtAdd2),
CStr(cgi_cctxtAdd3),CStr(cgi_cctxtAdd4), CStr(cgi_cctxtCity),
CStr(cgi_cctxtCountry),
CStr(postcode),CStr(cgi_PartnerDiscount),CStr(cgi_PartnerDescription),CStr(c
gi_ccsurcharge),CStr(cgi_ccname))

WSDL reference is
<operation name='getNewSessionId' parameterOrder='partnerId ctcServiceType
tfrSessionId ctcQCSessionId tourOperatorCode deptAirport destAirport
deptDate noAdults noChildren noInfants noNights accomName resortName
boardBasis accomCode flightCode returnAirport leadPassengerXML
additionalPassengersXML cardHolderName cardType cardNumber startDate expDate
amount houseNumber houseName addressLine1 addressLine2 city country postcode
discount discountDescription creditCardCharge creditCardChargeDesc'>

I have referred all my passing parameters every thing is ok. I am passing
correct number of parameters but why do I am getting OutofBound Error??

Thanks in Advance
Pavan