Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/12 01:55:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1034224 - in /camel/trunk: apache-camel/pom.xml parent/pom.xml tooling/camel-manual/pom.xml

Hi Hadrian,

I suggest the faster build could also exclude the kit assembly part, as
the kit assembly is also a time consuming work.

--
Willem

Re: svn commit: r1034224 - in /camel/trunk: apache-camel/pom.xml parent/pom.xml tooling/camel-manual/pom.xml

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
It was in the works :). It is committed now. A fastinstall build takes a bit over 5 min on my system.

Cheers,
Hadrian