Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu> on 2006/10/06 23:05:25 UTC

[1.4] FCKeditor and IE

Anyone have it working with IE? I can see the page content is being
loaded into the textarea, but when it comes up, I end up with an empty
page. View source shows only the basic empty elements. I've monkeyed
with changing names and it does complain if it can't find the textarea.
I've tried latest stable and latest from svn.

Richard

Re: [1.4] FCKeditor and IE

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.
Richard Frovarp wrote:
> Anyone have it working with IE? I can see the page content is being
> loaded into the textarea, but when it comes up, I end up with an empty
> page. View source shows only the basic empty elements. I've monkeyed
> with changing names and it does complain if it can't find the
> textarea. I've tried latest stable and latest from svn.
>
> Richard

I found the problem. It does not like the empty title element from the
head. It is getting that from the default page. Is there any reason for
it being there? Removing it would cause the head element to go empty as
well.

Richard