Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/20 10:58:48 UTC

Apache hadoop - 1.2.1 source compilation through Maven or ant

Hi,

Please help to compile the source code of Apache hadoop using mvn or ant.

I just tried to download the latest hadoop stable source and run "ant jar"
but it is not compiling getting errors.

Viswa.J

Re: Apache hadoop - 1.2.1 source compilation through Maven or ant

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,

Yeah, I changed that and compiled with my naming convention.

Hope this version I can push into production. Just applying the JT OOME
patch provided by Apache commiters.

Thanks,

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,