Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Lowe_Shi <so...@126.com> on 2016/10/18 20:18:19 UTC

Disable containers CXF in TomeePlus(+) 7.0.1 as it comes with cxf 3.0.6 (Use applications CXF 2.6.16)

Hi, Below is list of framework versions used by my web application.
Spring 3.0.6
Struts 2.3.16
Hibernate 3
*CXF 2.6.16*

We are using TomEEPlus (+) 7.0.1 which comes with CXF-3.1.6 jars. When
accessing the application, it sometimes works as it relies on web
applications WEB-INF/lib where CXF-2.6.16 jars are present. But it fails
when it refers to 3.1.6 provided by container.

Upgrading to 3.1.6 is not an option as i need to upgrade Spring 4, Hibernate
4. We are restricted by the fact that we use Struts 2 and Tiles 2. There are
many changes involved. Hence the lift is too big for it.

I am looking whether it is possible to:
1. Disable (or Remove) TomEEPlus CXF-3.1.6 jars so that requests always
depend on WEB-INF/lib jars provided by application.
2. Any settings in any TomEEPlus properties or somewhere else to achieve the
same

Thanks

Re: Disable containers CXF in TomeePlus(+) 7.0.1 as it comes with cxf 3.0.6 (Use applications CXF 2.6.16)

Posted by Lowe_Shi <so...@126.com>.
Thanks a lot, It works.

Re: Disable containers CXF in TomeePlus(+) 7.0.1 as it comes with cxf 3.0.6 (Use applications CXF 2.6.16)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Disabling container handling is done through
conf/conf.d/cxf[-rs].properties and disabled properties set to true.

In term of classloading you can set
openejb.classloader.forced-load=org.apache.cxf