Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2013/02/01 13:42:22 UTC

RE: Build not working (again) with JDK 1.7

Hi Francesco,

Not really :) I guess it happens just by chance ...
I have committed workaround some minutes ago - it fixes at least my Windows 1.7 build.
Could you please check under Linux after this commit?

I have some ideas how to fix it more reliable, will write comment to SYNCOPE-298.

Regards,
Andrei.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 01/02/2013 13:42, Andrei Shakirin wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> Not really :) I guess it happens just by chance ...

Well, a stable chance over time, then: I have no more failures with JDK
1.7 since yesterday afternoon, and I've been building the whole day so
far...

> I have committed workaround some minutes ago - it fixes at least my Windows 1.7 build.
> Could you please check under Linux after this commit?

As said above, it works.

Regards.