Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2019/09/27 04:23:08 UTC

Re: OFBiz Sanity Test Automation

Hi Sanjay, Paul,

What is the situation?

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au.INVALID>.
Hi all,

(Re using Geb and Spock for functional testing)

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 at 14:23, Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sanjay, Paul,
>
> What is the situation?

Nothing new from me. As you know I'm in favour of using Geb and Spock over
and above Selenium, but doing any work on this is way down my priority
list, so I can't complain if others want to do something different.

Cheers

Paul

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Team,

I didn't get chance to work on it due to some other priorities. Sorry about
that.

Thanks.
--
Sanjay Yadav