Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Javier Arias Losada <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/25 11:01:41 UTC

osgi missing requirement

Hi all,
I am in the process of migrating our old camel2.2+servicemix3.3.2 to
camel2.6+servicemix4.3.0, also I am new to OSGi, so maybe this is an easy
question, but I already googled it without success.

I am deploying the application as two bundles:
1. BusinessModel + XML Marshalling + Hibernate Persistence.
2. Camel routes using depending on first bundle (for marshalling and db
persistence)

Deploying the camel routes (2nd bundle) I have the following error: missing
requirement package=org.osgi.service.event; our bundle is not using it (or
at least we are not consciusly using it). Below is the stacktrace pasted.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanx in advance.

karaf@root> ERROR: Bundle com.mytest.integration [120] Error starting
file:/home/jarias/mywork/tmp/apache-servicemix-4.3.0/deploy/com.mytest.integration-01.01.jar
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
com.mytest.integration [120]: Unable to resolve 120.3: missing requirement
[120.3] package; (package=org.osgi.service.event))
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.my
test.integration [120]: Unable to resolve 120.3: missing requirement [120.3]
package; (package=org.osgi.service.event)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3446)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1734)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1163)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)