Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by jmeter User <us...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/30 16:27:10 UTC

CSVConfigDataSet

Greetings:

I have been using CSVRead Inside the UserParameters Post Process.
${__CSVRead(sicData.csv,1)}

As suggested I would like to Use CSVConfigDataSet instead.

I am using the same file (and location) as before.
I get this error in the log file.
ERROR - jmeter.config.CSVDataSet: Failed to read file: sicData.csv

I have searched the docs, is there more to this feature?

I am sure that I am missing something silly

Thanks.

Re: CSVConfigDataSet

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
No problem.

The next release of the documentation has been updated to make this
clearer (I hope).

S.

Re: CSVConfigDataSet

Posted by jmeter User <us...@gmail.com>.