Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mickey Kumra <Mi...@infosys.com> on 2009/07/29 16:14:38 UTC

[ S2 Tags ] : Need help - Line breaks etc.

Hi

I am using Struts2 and need to insert line breaks between items while displaying options with <s:checkboxlist>, <s:radio> etc. I am unable to figure out a way to achieve this. Would this require manipulation of some templates? If yes, how do I go about doing it?

On similar lines, how can I control the structure of the page generated using Struts2 tags?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

---Mickey Kumra___

Re: [ S2 Tags ] : Need help - Line breaks etc.

Posted by Struts Two <st...@yahoo.ca>.
Use "simple" theme and then you can use html constructs to format you page.